Saturday, August 6, 2016

It's good to be queen!

Hi friends and welcome back, today I'm sharing a card that I just finished using the Anita Frames Pop Up die from Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I had so much fun with this one because my friends are always making fun of me for being a queen, truth be told, I am.  What's a girl to do when hubby spoils her?  I just love this cute stamp set from Art Impressions and it works so well with the Anita Frames Pop Up die set.  You can see the entire new release from Karen by clicking here.
 
Hope you enjoy-




Hope to see you on Monday for the first Designers Challenge for August where the challenge has come from Karen.  It is Flour or Flower!  Can't wait to see what the team makes for this one.
 
Have a great weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.