Tuesday, May 10, 2016

More from the 2016 Spring Release - Karen Burniston

Well, here we are again, this time I have a fun tag to share that I made using some of the great new dies, stencils, and stamps from Karen Buniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.
 
Steampunk is right up my alley and Karen has provided me with some new inspiration.  Just love her new Steampunk Dies, Stage it Stencils and Clear Stamps, all linked below. 
 
We are going Artsy with this one.

Making a perfect background is easy with the Stage It Stencil - Gears - which is shown on the blue portion of this tag. The new Steampunk Die Set comes with Gears, a Top Hat that fits all the Character, some cute Wings - used above - and the fabulous Key, also shown above.  They are all designed to be charms which is great but as you can see they can also be used as regular mixed media items.  The Steampunk Clear Stamp Set comes with some great phrases or you can mix them up to make your own.

I'm going to add my tag to the San Dee & Amelie's Steampunk Challenge Blog
found here

I'll see you Thursday with a card using more great products from the new release by
Els Van de Burgt.
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous grungy tag Sandy, love the design and elements you used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow S@ndy, I love this project, it is fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous tag, Sandy!

    Love how you used the stencil and the old bookpage scraps for the background!
    Thank you for playing along with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool tag, Sandy! Love your fun colors, and how you stenciled your background and echoed it with gears.The number dial and saying are awesome and the paintbrush is brilliant! Glad to have you joining our challenge this month at SASPC! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card, Sandy, and I'm soooo happy you won the prize at Sandee and amelie's!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.