Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's to all you Mom's out there.  Hope you have a wonderful day and get to do just what makes you happiest.  I'm so fortunate to have my Mom, who is 89, and I love spending time with her. 

I want to share the card I made for her.  It has lots of fussy flowers and pearls which isn't my usual style but I know she will love it.  I left a small panel on the last section to write my greeting.

 
 
I used the Accordion Circle for the card and the Paris Edges on each end - all designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I have linked the dies and embossing folder I used below.  I like to mix up lots of pieces from different die sets.   The paper and ribbon are from Stampin Up, Rich Razzleberry and Pretty in Pink.
 
Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Sandy, love the colours and design. I bet your mum loves it. Happy Mother's Day. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow S@ndy, this is such a beautiful card... I love the way the accordion fits to beautifully with those Paris edges, it is a very striking card! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.