Sunday, February 14, 2016

Thinking of You

Hi everyone and Happy Valentine's Day.  Today I am sharing a project I made simply because I felt like making something fun. 

I 've been seeing all of these wonderful designs on Facebook using white on white and wanted to try it.  I got out my Elizabeth Craft Designs dies, papers and Shimmer Sheetz and went from there. While I was at CHA last month I saw a great demo by Fran Seiford using different embossing powder techniques and tried a couple of them on the lettering and the butterflies.  I recently got some new idea-o-logy items so got out this cute little hanger.

One of my friends is having a little bit of a bad time so thought I would try to cheer her up with this.  I have linked all the dies and papers used below so you can shop away simply by clicking on the picture. 

Have a wonderfully creative week,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.