Wednesday, October 21, 2015

'Twas the night before Christmas

Hi again,

I'm back today to show you the second card for my class at The Paper Collage on November 17.  This time I went with the mouse who was stirring on the night before Christmas.

On the card front I used the Christmas Tree Pop Stand Die along with the great stamp from the Merry & Bright Clear Stamp Set.  All designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs (ECD).
 
 
This fun card opens flat to reveal Jolly in his Santa hat with a Candy Cane stirring around the Christmas Tree Pop Stand.  The trim on the hat and the pomp pomp are cut from white Velvet Adhesive Sheets by ECD. They look and feel fuzzy.
 So fun!
 
 
Hope you will check out the class details at the store:  The Paper Collage.
Would love to see you there,

2 comments:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.