Monday, March 23, 2015

Make 'em Laugh!

This month Karen Burniston is challenging her design team to "Make 'em Laugh!"
and of course I wanted to join in.  With Easter just around the corner I thought it only logical to use an Easter inspired theme as well.  I just love those crazy head bands that are on the market for most holidays and thought perhaps Whiskers and Buster would like to join the fun and disguise themselves as a bunny.

Guess who?


I used the Adirondack Chair #975, although you can hardly see it now.  Whiskers the Cat #973, Buster #984, trees, blossoms & clouds from the All Seasons Tree Set #781, grass from the Outdoor Edge Set # 914 and the pail from the 
Palm Tree & Pail Set #987. 
I found some free clipart on the web and used it to fashion the ears, cutting them out by hand and then drawing in some of the details.  I hope it makes you laugh.


Here is the front of the card where I used two stamps from Stampin Up and the labels from  the Katie Label Pivot Card # 768 along with one of the Agatha Edges #782.
 
Have a great week and don't forget to stop by the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog on Wednesday to see all the cards from the Design Team and a new video from Karen.

Keep Laughing,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.