The big day has finally arrived - the Karen Burniston July 2026 new release is now available for you to order from Karen Burniston.com. This release is packed with fun dies and stamps that will make you want to be crafty.
You have a chance to win a $25 gift card simply by leaving a comment on each blog - they are all linked below. Be sure to hop for more chances to win.
My card is an invitation to a "Game Nite" event. So much fun, food and games. I found some game paper in my stash that worked perfectly for this.
I began with the Cascade Pop-up, then added some fun snack foods from the Dessert Elements and the Mealtime Elements to make it look like a buffet. Of course, I had to add some drinks using the Six Pack Toolbox Add-ons.
You can see all the new dies below.
Sandy Diller - You are here
I love that you used 2 of the new pop ups, Fun card! (Sharon L Post-in peeps group)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that you combined the six pack and the cascade! What a fun card!
ReplyDeleteI love the very fun card you created using so many elements! Thank you for sharing! hspringer@neo.rr.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this fun new release! I do a game night with my son and this would be a perfect thank you card! Thanks for the great idea!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Love the way you have combined two of these pop ups!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun card. I'll need to go on the hunt for some dice paper. It adds to the entire card.
ReplyDeleteLove this! I think I’ve used that paper before, just not at this level! Very clever use of two new popups.
ReplyDeleteBeer and pizza! Love how you combined both dies.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card. Food and Root Beer.
ReplyDeleteGreat invitation for a game night.
ReplyDeleteSandy, the perfect game night card! I didn't know the cascade and the six pack pop ups would fit into the same card! Brilliant idea! And a brilliant release from KB. A lot to love in this new release! kren dot kurts at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card. I love how you used two of the new dies to make your card. Great job, thanks❤️
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card. I love how you used two of the new dies sets to make your card. Thanks❤️
ReplyDeleteSo creative! I like the game night theme, and your use of two different pop-ups really make a great card! Would make a great invitation for a game night, too.
ReplyDeletecool card @rjmiser1994_sales on insta
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love how you used these two together! Great card.
ReplyDeleteWow! What a fun and creative poker party night double pop up card! Thank you for showing us that the two pop up mechanisms can work together in one card...fun!
ReplyDeletegreat card, love all the details.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a fun card! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteIncredible card. WOW.
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Fun combine of new dies
ReplyDeleteSo creative!! I love how you used both the cascade and root beer bottles! I love the theme! Such a great card!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Double pop-ups! This card is so cool! vrc(at)prodigy.net
ReplyDeleteGame night and beer! Loving the pizza! Very fun card!
ReplyDeleteReally like your idea and use of these dies.
ReplyDeleteWow!!! I love this game night you were able to utilize the Beer pop-up, the cascade die and the food dies. This would be great for any party invitation or picnic get together with all the different food choices. Thank you for utilizing many of the new releases in this card.
ReplyDelete