Saturday, August 3, 2024

Karen Burniston small dies and charms with the Postage Collage

 

Hello my friends and welcome back,

I recently purchased the Postage Collage from Waffle Flower and I just love creating cards with it.  However, the best thing that I have discovered is that it works perfectly with the Karen Burniston small dies and charms that I already have in my collection. I had so much fun with this one that I have decided to make a complete series. Each card will have the postage collage on the front with a different theme on the inside, there will be a different pop-up for each card.  One or more for each month that I will be sharing as the time comes, but for today, I will give you a small sneak peek at the card fronts I have started. The Crosshatch Rectangle fits perfectly as a mat.







Thanks for stopping by,
S@ndy

1 comment:

  1. I love this postage die and how you use the Karen Burniston charms and animals. Just so creative!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.