Monday, July 1, 2024

Blog Hop

 Hello Karen Burniston Fans,

The big day is here, Blog Hop Day and the entire team has so much to share with you.  Each member of the team has a card to share and a chance for you to win some great prizes, see all the details below. Here is my card for today.


I've used the new Tree Add-Ons and the Fancy Solid Frame with the Fancy Frame Accordion.  I am so excited to have coordinating stamps to go with my card, also in this release.

Here is a short video for you to see the front and the fun way that it opens.

GIVEAWAY:

To celebrate the release Karen Burniston and each of the Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC Design Team members will be giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to some lucky person who comments on our blog posts, so make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post. Winners will be randomly chosen from ALL of the blog hop comments received on our blog posts by Monday, 8th July 2024. Lots of chances to win some goodies, so just leave a comment on this post or any other blog hop posts to enter! Don't forget to leave some way for us to contact you, in case you are a lucky winner!

Dies
  • 1271 - Music Charms
  • 1272 - Fancy Solid Frame
  • 1273 - Tree Add-ons
  • 1274 - Piano Keys Pop-up
  • 1275 - Just a Note Lorna Add-ons
  • 1276 - Happy Birthday Lorna Add-ons
  • 1277 - Boat Pop-up
  • 1278 - Sailboat Add-ons
  • 1279 - Set Sail Borders
  • 1280 - Pirate Ship Add-ons
  • 1281 - Pirate Borders
  • 1282 - Thank You Shadow
Clear Stamps
  • Seasons
  • Music Sentiments
  • Birthday Belated
  • Pirate Sentiments
  • Sail Away

Start Hopping now!

You can start shopping now at Karen Burniston.com

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to drop by tomorrow for the July Designer Challenge when the theme is "Sail Away".
S@ndy
center;">

30 comments:

  1. Love how you decorated the trees. Really great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, and I really like how the stamps are really adding something extra to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the card! The Fancy Frame Accordion is one of my favorites. Looking forward to getting the add-ons, and especially the new frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! The wood grain border goes so well with the trees too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and the way this die can be used on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful! Placed my order for the frame die

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card and the new frame die for the fancy labels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched the release video and thought the trees were cute. The seasons idea is great.
    Amyscott5@sbcglobal.net.

    I’m loving this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your card, and the fun blog hop!! cant wait til my dies arrive!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another tree add on card. Lovely accordian style..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the wood grain...like a photo frame and the 4 season trees are great. So pretty. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new dies! This is such a sweet card. I like how you even seasoned the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A card for all seasons! You are such a talented lady. Thanks for sharing your cute idea with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love this card and the entire release! Tammy601@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully done! I really like the four seasons theme and especially the look of the wood grain paper for the solid frame! I think these frames will add some strength to my accordion card panels so they won't buckle anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card - the new sentiments are so perfect as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new tree add on. I love that it can be any season. And it is great to have the new stamps. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sandy.....love your creation..makes me want to go begun making card...rockieriverrover@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an incredible card! I love that you used the Tree Add ons! They look so good in each of the seasons! I love that! Fantastic card!
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The new stamps were a great surprise! So many “perfect” sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful accordion card! I am loving these pretty trees!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card! Love the accordion but the sentiments on the new stamps are amazing, what a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Any card with Trees is a winner in my book

    ReplyDelete
  24. The tree add ons work great here. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very beautiful and simple. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  26. Accordian cards always fascinate me - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.