Sunday, March 24, 2024

Wild About You

 Hello friends,

I have a fun project to share with you today, it is called a Slide Card and I have to tell you that it is not my original idea.  It has been on YouTube for a while now and I was inspired by Angelica Turner who designs for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  When I first saw these dies from Eliabeth Craft Designs - designed by Joset, I knew I had to have them.  I got the entire collection, who wouldn't??

This is a large card, 7" X 9", but you could make it smaller.  It does fold completely flat so all you need is a large envelope to mail it.  I had lots of fun making this and I look forward to making some cards with the rest of the collection.


You can find instructions on YouTube by typing in "Slide Card"




Thanks for stopping by,

S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.