Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Flower Vase Alteration

 Hello Friends and welcome to the Designer Challenge.  This month we were challenged to use some of the beautiful paper that was generously send to each team member.  Since I decided to use some of the new Fun Flowers, I thought it would be fun to make a vase for them as well.  I used the Iron Fence Pop Up to create this vase by altering it a little.  It's always fun to see an idea come to life in a good way.



Below is the instruction video for the Iron Fence Pop Up.  I made my fence smaller by making the changes shown below then followed the instructions.  


I removed a section of the fence and then glued it back together in a shorter length. You can make the vase wider or nore narrow depending on the amount of fence you remove.   Follow the instructions in the video and don't forget the sleeve in the back.  You will also need to cut off the tab shown with the green arrow.  When covering the fence to create the vase - use a light weight paper, like scrapbook paper.







1 comment:

  1. Brilliant, Sandy! I will most probably copy the vase for a card in a near future… Such a beautiful card!
    Someone did a bridge in the peeps grupp recently too. Did You see that? /Katja W

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.