Friday, February 17, 2023

Mason Jar Recipe/Photo Holder

 Hello Friends,

I'm here with a fun little project that can be used for recipes or photos.  I used the 

Mason Jar Wood Accordion Shaker Album to create this display.



My album is empty right now but I plan to add photos or recipes to the pages and give it as a gift.


I began this project by cutting the lids from a metallic paper to resemble the lid of a real jar.  I traced the outline and then cut out enough to cover each jar in the album.


I used double sided adhesive to attach the paper to each jar but you could use glue as well.

 

 

 I edged each jar with blue ink, I used Distress Oxide, Broken China but any blue you have will work.



After edging all the jars I decorated with some die cuts, you could use stickers as well.  The front was painted and attached after inserting my cover photo.
I used rings to hold all the pieces together.


Thanks for joining me today,
Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.