Thursday, January 19, 2023

Welcome To Our Home

 Hello Crafty Friends

I'm here today with a cute Vintage Truck, I had so much fun painting and decorating this little gem I just had to share it.  I have it hanging just outside the front door so friends and guests can enjoy it.

I used the XL Wood Vintage Truck to start this project.


This is how it looked when I started.

Here is a closer look so you can see some of the details.  I first painted it blue and then added some Distress Oxide ink around the fenders and wheel wells to make it appear rusted.  I cut circles from black paper for the wheels and then added the red and blue inner wheel. They are made from glass because I had it available, but they could easily be made from chipboard and a large button for the hubcaps. I covered the opening with paper from the back.  

It really looks cute on my front porch, and I hope you have enjoyed seeing it,

Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.