Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Designer Challenge - December 2022

 Hello Friends, it's time for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge and this time Karen challenged the team to use the Fireplace Pop Up die in a different way.  I chose "School" and went - Old School - depicting a one room schoolhouse where the student desks are connected.  I had a great time using some of the new release dies including the Bookworm Charms and the new BAM Box.


I used the Fireplace Die to make the Teacher Desk and then decorated it with charms from the new Bookworm Charms.  For the Students Desks I used the top hat from the Snowman Add Ons and then the seat was made using the new Bam Box.  You can see details of how to assemble in the video.  My suggestion for the back is to make it double sided for extra strength. 

                                                     Here is the video of the closure that I promised:



See you soon,

S@ndy

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you came up with the desks. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO clever Sandy! Love the script lessons on the blackboard & the student chairs! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing Sandy - you are very creative with these dies and I always love seeing your makes - School days card is so wonderful - I like this layout very much! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.