Friday, February 4, 2022

Strike Up Some Fun!

 Hello friends and welcome back-

Today I am using the Heart Collage Pop Up without hearts.  Instead of hearts, balloons or butterflies I have gone with bowling pins.  This will be the perfect card for my friend who is a bowler.






For the ball I used some light weight paper that folds easily.  It is a 1.75" circle die.  I added blue and then three dots for the finger holes.

For this card I used some bowling pins that are cut using my Scan N Cut.  I have provided a photo below so you can print out the ones I used here.  Each pin is 2" high and at the widest point (shown with the red arrow) it is 5/8".


Hope you will strike up some fun of your own.

Thanks for stopping by,

S@ndy

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Such a clever use of the die. I would NEVER had thought of this at all. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.