Monday, November 15, 2021

Hoppy News - A new Karen Burniston release!

 Hello friends,  today is a fun day for all card makers because there is a new release from Karen Burniston and it is full of great new ways to create cards using dies.

Here are the new ones and then I have a card to share with you using some of them.



For my card I used the new Bayou Animals and the Labels Crosshatch along with the 

Flip Frame Pop Up.


It is fun to give all the new animals a different personality simply by changing the eyes and lips. 

For the words on the front of the card I used pieces from different die sets.  For "kiss" I used Word Set 9 and altered it to say kiss.  For "me"  I used the last two letters in Welcome.  The crown comes from the Tiny Accessories 1.    I printed the phrase on my computer and then decorated with the dies in the set. 

Below you will fine a short video on all the new release, enjoy!!


 Here are links to all the products I used -  See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Cute new sentiment dies! Love the cards!
    hmbaum1999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.