Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Inside

 I made a slimline card that has an entire family room inside.  Our friend, Riley, has invited us to visit him in his Home Sweet Home.






 


To make the center wall pop up, cut cardstock 7" X 3.5" and score in the center.   Score at 1/2" from bottom of card on the doubled side going up to 3/4" on the fold side.  Cut tabs and fold back.


For the couch and chair - make exactly as Karen shows in her instruction video ( I cut the arm pieces off to show a wood arm.  A little extra glue will be needed to hold the back to the arms.  Cut an additional set of cousins and cut off about three quarters from the bottom. I placed a little tape on the backs to keep the crease lines from showing.



Here is Karen's assembly video for the Family Room die set-



You can see all the products I used below -
Have a creative week,
S@ndy

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.