Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Yummy

 

Welcome my friends,

It's the first Tuesday of the month and that means Designer Challenge day for the Karen Burniston design team.  Our challenge this month is Yummy - make something with good food on it so I went with cupcakes. 

 

I used the Crosshatch Long Rectangles and a small cupcake from the Cupcake Pop Up die set for the front.  

On the inside I went a little crazy with 6 lovely "Yummy" cupcakes all popped up with the Upsy Daisy die set.


Thanks for stopping by,
S@ndy


3 comments:

  1. Love the cherries on the sparkly cupcakes! Such a happy card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the glitter paper for the icing. It makes them look like they are covered in sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest thing! I love it so much! Thanks so much for the detailed video. Hope I can find some cute paper.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.