Sunday, March 14, 2021

SENDiments

 Hi Friends,

Welcome back - today I am sharing some new Script Dies from It's Cheaper Than Therapy called SENDiments.  My friend, Maria, asked me to make some cards using the dies so here we go.



Another two for the day-



Here are two more for today -







I made several cards using these beautiful dies and will put a link to each one below so you can check them out.  I will be featuring two each day for the next few days so you can see them in use.



All of these great dies are perfect for the slimline cards and I have paired the SENDiments up with some Karen Burniston Long Rectangles also available from It's Cheaper Than Therapy.



I will see you tomorrow with a couple more cards using these lovely dies.

S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.