Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Time for Birthday Cards

 Now that it's too late to make and mail Christmas cards for this year - it's time to think about Birthday Cards.  I have plenty of birthdays in November, December and January.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a November birthday.


I used fall colors but you could use any for this card.  Karen Burniston's great "Happy Birthday" along with the Rectangles Crosshatch to make the front go together quickly, just add a little ribbon.


I used a couple more Crosshatches on the inside for the greeting and then used the Rocket Pop Up to animate the butterfly on the inside.  I used acetate for the mechanism so it appears that the butterfly is flying up when the card is opened. 


I finished off the card by adding a few flowers from the Flower and Bee set.

See you soon and Merry Christmas,
S@ndy

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.