Sunday, December 6, 2020

Joy

 Happy Holidays my friends,  

I recently got some new dies and stamps from Elizabeth Craft Designs so thought it would be a good time to share one of my cards with you.  I used the Create a Wreath from Suzanne Cannon and the Joy stamp from Sue Smith.


All the paper I used today is from Stampin' Up.  I just like there paper and use it quite a lot. 


This is a 5.5" square card.  I began by layering my paper on the front and then using a circle die to make a template.  This circle will be completely covered when I'm done so just ignore the dots.  I stamped and embossed the word joy using red embossing power.  


I used the Craft Drops from Elizabeth Craft to make the berries on each leaf.  I did this step the day before so the drops would be completely dry for assembly.  I layered the leaves and added the bow which is included in the Create a Wreath die set.

Happy Holidays,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.