Tuesday, December 1, 2020

A Double "Mini" Pop

 Hello friends -

Happy December!  Since this is the first Tuesday of the month that means lots of great new inspiration from the Karen Burniston Design Team.  I know it is time for Christmas cards but I also have some December birthdays to make cards for so that is what I am sharing today.  Our challenge this month was to use the new Mini Pops Pop Up from Karen.  I used two from the set, one is the spiral which I cut (2) from acetate and joined them in the center to make the pop and stretch across the page.  I like the way it makes the birthday treats pop up from the page and look as if you could just grab one.






Don't forget to stop over to the Karen Burniston Pop Up Peeps on FB to see what the entire team made for this fun challenge.

Stay Crafty and Happy Holidays,

S@ndy

2 comments:

  1. Sandy this is a fun and festive card for sure - love how you did that layout inside of this lovely card and the front is just as creative -- TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute! I love how you made the inside pop up and hang there - very ingenious!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.