Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

Hello and happy Mother's Day to all you Moms.  I hope you all have a great and relaxing day.  There are lots of great ideas for Mom over at the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog today.  I created a gift box that is great for Mother's Day or any other occasion.  This is not my original idea, I saw it on Mixed Up Crafts with Sam Colcott.  I simply added my own spin to it.

ENJOY YOUR DAY, MOM!!



 I covered a box created from chipboard with the beautiful Rainbow Bark paper from ModaScrap.  I used the Butterfly Aperture die to decorate the lid along with some Craft Drops and the Beaded Circle Frames.  The lid is held onto the box with a decorative brad from my stash.

All products that were used are listed below.  Just click to shop.

Until next time,
S@ndy 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.