Friday, June 28, 2019

Fun on the Farm

Hi friends,

As promised, here is my barn card featuring an alteration to the Triple Flip with the addition of the new farm animals (Chicken, Pig & Lamb) and the Farm Edges.  You will see a few other dies from the new Karen Burniston release as well - here goes.
Enjoy!


I used the Triple Flip here and added a hand made top and door decorations.  This makes a rather large card and will, no doubt, take an extra stamp but I think it is worth it.  

With the addition of the Farm Animals it will be a fun card for a child or a grown up child.

I had to make a backing to cover the join on the front so simply used the front as a template and made a solid panel for the inside of the card. 



All dies I used are linked below in case you want to shop - the new dies are available for preorder now and will ship the middle of July.

See you next week with more sneak peeks,
S@ndy


3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Can't wait to get these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's delightful... I do love me a good old rustic barn. So cute with the animals peeping out!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- another card I need to CASE when I get my dies!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.