Monday, June 24, 2019

ALL ABOARD FOR A NEW RELEASE!!

Hi Friends and KB Peeps,

Today is sneak peek day for the new release from Karen Burniston.  I know everyone is excited to see what Karen has come up with for us this time.  I will be sharing three cards this week to help celebrate the occasion - so keep checking back here to see the latest.

For todays sneak peek I am sharing the new Train Pivot Panel along with the Train Elements.
I've teamed them up with the Baby Charms to complete this card.






You can see more details and more previews of all the new die sets ,20 in all, by clicking here.  You will also see what the team has made as well as a collection preview video from Karen.

Have fun and I'll see you in a day or two,
S@ndy


1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.