Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Paper Pros Challenge, Easter

Hi everyone, 

Today is the Paper Pros challenge and this month our theme is Easter.  I had some fun altering my ovals into Easter Eggs using the Oval Frame die set from Karen Burniston.  I wanted my card to be "eggstra" sweet.





 After cutting out the pop up portion as usual, I added some clear tape over the opening that would normally hold the extra pop up.  I burnished the tape down adding extra strength when the card is finished.

 I next cut 4 eggs using a similar size egg die and added them to the pop up.  After the glue was set they were trimmed off - not pretty from the back but that's ok as it will not show on the finished card.

Using the Border Blends die set, I decorated each egg and added the panel on the inside of my card.

To make the word eggstra, I used my Scan n Cut and the You're Sweet was just perfect after cutting it apart.  This is a fun way to give your die sets a different look and feel which is something we all like.

I've provided links below to the products I used on this card so you can shop with a simple click of your mouse.

See you again soon,
S@ndy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.