Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Tiny Accessories

Hi Friends,

Yes, it's a new challenge today from our "Fearless Leader", Karen Burniston, she has asked us to use her Tiny Accessories on a card or project.  I have a fiend who is having a difficult time right now so I will send her this card so she can feel better about some decisions she must make.



I used lots of different dies and characters to make this card.  I must say that the characters were lots of fun to dress up.

I have linked all the products below so you will be able to find them easily.  Don't forget to stop by Karen's blog tomorrow where she will show all the cards made by the design team as well as a new technique video.

See you soon,
Sandy


1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.