Thursday, August 30, 2018

Holiday Place Cards

Hi my friends,

Before we know it the holiday season will be upon us and with it comes lots of entertaining.  I'm stopping by today to share some Place Cards that I made for my dinner table.  With the new release from Joset Designs over at Elizabeth Craft Designs it's easy to whip up some cute ones.


These little penguins couldn't be any cuter and they look perfect on top of a simple tent fold card.  It is easy to use them again and again by simply replacing the name on the tag that slips into the slot. 


If you want to send them home with a guest as a reminder of a nice meal together you can always use the fun Blackboard Alphabet set to add their name.  Who wouldn't love to take "Marty the Party Moose" home.

Have a creative weekend -
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.