Monday, July 23, 2018

Happy Birthday Greetings

Hi all and welcome back,

I've been a little absent in recent weeks and that is because we are enjoying our annual RV trip.  We are currently in Utah and although the thermometer doesn't read as high as in Arizona - it is still hot.  The trip has gone well so far with only a few minor issues.

I needed a birthday card for a friend so naturally I got out my Elizabeth Craft Designs stamps and dies (I don't leave home without them.  I hope you enjoy.



I stamped, colored and die cut all the great images in the two great sets, Bird-day Party and Gift Wrapped.  After that is done, all you have to do is add the images to the ovals and add a few embellishments.

Give it a try and have fun,
S@ndy

For more details on the products I used, simply click on the images below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.