Tuesday, June 19, 2018

YAY It's Challenge Day at Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hi again my crafty friends,

Today we are all about Hexagons - that is the challenge. 
My card is for my dear hubby, Mac, for our anniversary.  This year we celebrated #54 on June 13. 



I used three hexagons in my card, two on the outside and one inside.  This card has a fun fold that I saw on YouTube while watching Dawn.  It opens from the top and the side.  I have included scoring and cutting instructions below.  A belly band is just perfect to hold this one shut and to add some extra color.


To get the shape of this card here is all you need to do.  You will get two A2 cards from one piece of 8.5" X 11" cardstock.

To see all the projects created by the talented design team - CLICK HERE.
You can also enter to win a gift card by commenting on this question:
What is your favorite way to use Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Hexagons or Fitted Hexagons dies. 

Give it a try and have a crafty week,
S@ndy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.