Thursday, March 8, 2018

Celebrate

Hi friends,

As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I've been caught up in the foiling craze so had to share a card made for our son's birthday later this month.  The cards and projects come out so beautifully and the shine is amazing, the only trouble is - taking photos - it's difficult! 


For this card I used a stencil from Elizabeth Craft Designs (ECD) and the decofoil Transfer Gel from Therm O Web.  

Using a Toner Sheet from Therm O Web I cut out the word "celebrate" from an ECD die.

When the gel was completely dry I attached the word to the page using glue and a fine tip bottle.  Using gold foil, I covered the entire piece.  Next I ran it through the Minc Machine on the #3 setting.  For the mat I used one of the new Foil Mates which shows just a little gold all around.
  
I love the way it came out and hope you have enjoyed seeing it.

Until next time,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.