Friday, August 12, 2016

Hop, Hop Hooray - Today's the day!




It's time to announce the winner of the prize package of Elizabeth Craft Design products,  provided by It's Cheaper Than Therapy.

Congratulations go to:

Vivian C.  Here is what she had to say -
 
Fab creation! I need that Flower Pot Pop Stand. For cards, my favorite style is light hearted. A good example of what I mean is your "just chicken on you" card with the chickens (Cheepers) in the bathtub. Something that just makes you smile. It is so sweet of you and Maria to offer a giveaway.
 
Vivian, please contact me, sandydiller@gmail.com, with your full name and mailing address and your package will be on it's way to you on Monday.
 
Thanks to all of you for your great comments and keep an eye out for more giveaways soon.
 
Have a great weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.