Friday, December 5, 2014

Snow Globe Card

Hi

I'm just stopping in for a quick post to share a Christmas card I made for my grandson.  It is already the 5th so I need to get this in the mail today.
 
I got some new dies from Top Dog Dies, very fun with lots of detailed pieces.  I used the Snowman Globe Die Set for this one along with the Merry Christmas Die Set!
You can see them here.  
 

I don't have a full tutorial for you today but I do have a couple pictures to share of the process. 
 
I used Fun Foam (without the adhesive backing) to get the demention.  The dies cut through it just beautifully.  I also used Fun Foam for the snowman. 
 

Here is the view from the back.
 
 
Here are the three sections before the glue.
 
 
Hope you have enjoyed - I'm off the mailbox!!!
S@ndy
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, what a gorgeous card, your grandson will love this.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant 2D snowglobe! Such a clever card, it will definitely go down a treat with your grandson!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.