Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Little Touch of Tim @ A Vintage Journey

Hi all and welcome to the latest challenge theme at A Vintage Journey.  Alison, our lovely host, has chosen "A Little Touch of Tim", asking us to keep it small.  Well I have done just that with this very simple ATC.  For me it was a "no brainer" because this is my business card.


I've used the Queen of Hearts from Tim's Poker Faces Texture Fades embossed in white with two little rhinestone hearts.  I have added red cardstock on the back, and put my information on white copy paper that I ran through the Xyron machine and stuck onto the red.  This is simple and effective, people seem to remember me because I have a unique business card.   This was so simple and self explanatory that I have no tutorial for you today.

Have a great crafty day,
S@ndy

14 comments:

  1. Very cool Idea of using them as Business/atc cards!
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea S@ndy! I love your Business card/ATC! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Sandy and such a super cool business card idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandy what a brilliant idea! Simple yet elegant. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, effective and incredibly elegant Sandy. Good things DO come in small packages. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever idea for a business card! Fabulous ATC, Sandy! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a cool idea, Sandy - I love it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and effective Sandy! love the red hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smart, Simple, Lovely and ELEGANTLY CREATED... what a gift you also are giving out to each and every person... Lovely again... Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant! Genius concept and such a fabulous elegant result
    Everyone will want one of your Queen of Hearts!

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful idea Sandy and gorgeous too. TFS and hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.