Saturday, January 14, 2017

You Rock!

Hi friends, just a quick stop today with a card I made for a challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. The theme this month is "Old Rock Day".  Who knew there was such a day?  Here is what my friend Caz Counsell asked for in her challenge:
 
"Create something to do with Rock. Could be a scene with mountains, Rock n Roll, Stone style Paper, A brick wall or a precious gem!"
 
For my card, I used some of the new release dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs, you can see them all here.  I also used some Soft Finish Cardstock and the rocks are Through the Lens Paper.


I must confess, my card is completely Pinterest inspired.  I guess that's why they put it out there.

Have a wonderful weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.