Thursday, December 29, 2016

Tag Friday at A Vintage Journey

Hi my friends and welcome to Tag Friday (across the pond).  This time I simply wanted to make a reminder to myself to make more time for ART in 2017.  I will display this tag somewhere I'm my home as a reminder and hopefully it will work.  I'm not one to make New Years Resolutions so this may do the trick.  To see all the tags from the team click here.  This tag is my entry into the Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2016.  Hopefully I will have more tags next year.


Happy New Year and make time for ART!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty stampings and inking on your tag Sandy - and all the metal pieces add such great dimension! Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sandy, a fabulous tag and let's hope it works! This one is beautifully put together!
    Have a great, happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Sandy, I love the touch of green with the more rustic tones. Happy New Year. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Tag! Sandy and a great idea for an 'arty' reminder .
    Happy New Year!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Sandy - love the pop of pink and green with the vintage style. Wishing you a successful and creative New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your interpretation of Tim's tag Sandy and what a great way to remind yourself of your desire to make more ART, wonderful idea! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.