Monday, August 22, 2016

Designers Challenge - Make it Ghouly!

Hi my friends and welcome to the second Karen Burniston Designers Challenge for the month.  This time our challenge was issued by Shelly Hickox who said "make it girly" or "make it ghouly".   I combined my love of Steampunk with Halloween for this one.
  

 I began with the Hanging Charm Pull Tab card and added some gears from the Steampunk Charms and the Clock and Gears die.  I used the spider web and spider both from the  Halloween Scene die set.  The bat wings on the side of the clock (Clocks and Gears die) are also from the new Halloween Scene.  That adorable witch hat is from the Props 9 and the little bat on top of the tag is one of Midnight the Bat's buddies. 
 

 The jack-o-lantern, from the Halloween Charms, is happily smiling in the center of this fun card. The greeting was created with the Steampunk Clear Stamps and the new Halloween Clear Stamps.
 
 "Steampunk Halloween Greetings"

To see details on all these great new dies, available now, simply click here.

To see daily inspiration visit Karen Burniston Designer on Facebook and don't forget to stop by her blog tomorrow for a new video.

Have a crafty Week,
S@ndy
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun Halloween card S@ndy, I just love how you put all the elements together! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable card! I LOVE that the spiderweb and spider are pseudo-gears! Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card Sandy, thanks for sharing it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super idea to use the clock with the Hanging Charm Pull Tab die! I'm going to have to "borrow" that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute. I'll have to bookmark this so I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.