Friday, October 2, 2015

Thanks

Hi everyone and welcome.  I want to share a thank you card I made for a friend who helped me with a project and to let you know that Elizabeth Craft Designs is having a nice sale going on through October 5th.  They are celebrating the arrival of Fall. 
 
 
 This is a tri fold card using the Eiffel Tower Pop Stand Die then adding a little extra from the Rectangle Pull Card elevating the little postage stamp.   All the dies I used are listed below.
Simply click on the image for a closer look. 

 
 
To shop - click here.
Here are some of the Karen Burniston items that are on sale.
 
ECD_Fall_Autumm_Sale
 
Have a wonderful weekend,


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card S@ndy, I love the shape of the card, the Eiffel Tower looks so beautiful, as do your embellishments. This is one of those cards I would love to see in real life! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.