Sunday, September 13, 2015

Celebrate with Karen Burniston



I'm so excited today to not only share my first official project with the Karen Burniston Pop it Up Designer Challenge Team but to also share a brand new die set from her new Fall Release.  It will be available soon from Elizabeth Craft Designs so please request it when you visit your favorite local craft store.
 
This month Karen's challenge is "Celebrate", we can use any celebration we like so I chose Christmas for all three of my projects.  Please stop by tomorrow and Tuesday to see what I've come up with. As an added twist she wants us to use Frame Edges which go perfectly with the Accordion Dies.  I have used the new Flourish Gift Frame Edge today with the Gift Card Accordion.
 


Of course I'm sure you recognize the fun little critters in the wreaths, Chilly, Rudy and Jolly, all ready for a Christmas celebration.

Dies Used:
all found at Elizabeth Craft Designs

"New" Gift Card Accordion
"New" Flourish Gift Frame Edge
Chilly the Penguin #908
Rudy the Reindeer  #1041
Jolly the Mouse #1038
Props 5 #1040
Holiday House # 918
Evergreen Pivot #912

Have a creative week - see you tomorrow.
S@ndy
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. Love how you combined the characters on the Gift Card Accordion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made - fantastic!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just too darn sweet and fun, S@ndy!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.