Monday, January 15, 2018

More Great Dies From Elizabeth Craft Designs New Release

Hi Friends,

Happy Monday to all of you.  At Elizabeth Craft Designs
we are sharing another great release.  You can see all the great things available right this minute by

I used lots of fun dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs to create this mixed media canvas, you can shop for the ones I used by clicking the links below.


Here are some highlights of how I made it.

 I actually found a canvas that had already been started so decided to use it.  It had some texture and a coat of gesso.  I was ready to go.

 I cut the canvas open to resemble the way it would open if it had a zipper.  I added the zipper.  I covered the canvas with some beautiful ModaScrap Wood Effects Paper.  Next the zipper pull was glued on.
 An insert was created by using a piece of paper that fit inside the opening (shown in red).  I then die cut the Romantic Bouquet  and glued to the red piece.  The decorative panel was then glued in place.

Using the Garden Notes - Asters, I cut several in three colors.  The Asters were assembled and added to canvas with leaves from the same die set.  


Using the Soar die, I cut one from black and one from white using fun foam.  The words were stacked and added to the canvas.  The final touch was to cut the Butterfly Aperture and add to canvas.
Finally the reinstones were added and the entire canvas was edged with Vintage Photo Oxide Ink.

Don't forget to stop over at the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to see what the entire team made for this release by CLICKING HERE.

Have a creative week,
S@ndy

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.