Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Paper Pro Challenge - Winter Birthday

Hi Friends,

A quick stop by today to share a card I made for the Paper Pro Challenge this month.  Winter Birthday is our theme so I made this cute Charm Accordion Card using dies from Karen Burniston's new collection, all linked below.  So fun!


 When the card is closed - it's small and compact for mailing but, just wait for it, when you open it up look what happens!!



To see a video on how to assemble the Charm Accordion die - CLICK HERE.

Lots of great elements to make this card a treat for anyone with a Winter Birthday, like me.

See you next time,
S@ndy


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Sandy and I just love the design/layout. TFS and sending my best wishes and hugs to you
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.