Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge - Pop Ups

Hi Friends,

It's time for the November challenge over at the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog.  Hope you will join the team where we have been challenged to use the General Pop Ups for our projects this month.

I'm still on my last hold out for Thanksgiving and fall before I get totally involved in Christmas. I made my card with pumpkins and it will be a Thank You to our lovely Thanksgiving Hostess this year.



For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs are giving away a $20 Gift Card to use on our website to 3 winners

To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge post and tell us "What Elizabeth Craft Designs dies or stamp sets would you use with the General Pop Ups die set if you were making a Pop Up Card?

We will select 3 lucky winners in a random drawing 

The winners will be announced on Friday, November 24th on the 



Wishing you and your loved ones much happiness and joy on this Thanksgiving Day-
S@ndy


iv>

2 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing project! I simply adore these pumpkin dies and your gorgeous earthy color palette here. Happy Thanksgiving to you and hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully crafted card. Gorgeous pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.