Saturday, September 30, 2017

It's Official Today --

Hi my friends, today I have an exciting announcement to make.  Beginning today (right this minute) I am officially a member of the Dies R Us Design Team.  If you are not familiar with this name, you are in for a treat.  Dies R Us carries all the major brand name dies at great prices.  I hope you will stop in at the Dies R Us Store by clicking here.  

 October 2, 2017 is my first post on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog where there is a new tutorial everyday. I'm looking forward to seeing you there where I will be sharing a fun project including photos and instructions.

It's a "Spooky Halloween Luminary". 
You won't want to miss it!!


If you like a challenge, and who doesn't?,  we have that too on our Challenge Blog. Simply click here.


Enjoy your day,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.