Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wishing you a colorful day -

Hi everyone and welcome,  I have a fun card to share with you today.  I used the new Macaron die from Joset Designs along with the Canning Jar die from Susan's Garden Club, all for Elizabeth Craft Designs.   I had fun with this one, who wouldn't love a macaron?, you may notice that someone has been sampling the yellow one. 


After coloring and assembling the macarons I simply put two in the canning jar and stamped a greeting from Joset's clear stamps on a white Dotted Scallop Rectangle from Els van de Burgt Studio.  Quick, easy and oh so delicious.
 
To see the details on these great dies and more from the new release simply click here and here.
 
Have a fabulous week and stay crafty,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.