Saturday, January 16, 2016

Some tags to share -

Hi - just stopping by today to share a couple of my tags that were on display at CHA in the


For this one I used several of the previously released die sets from Karen Burniston, a new Clear Stamp Set and the tag set from Els van de Burgt, all linked below.
 
 
For this tag I started out with the great tag set by Els van de Burgt.  For the background I used one of the new Stage it Stencils from Karen Burniston.  All the die sets, stencils and stamp sets are linked below.  

Have a great weekend,

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! Love these Sandy! :)

    pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I grow up, I want to have your intense creativity...

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so pretty!! the first one was one of my faves at the booth at Paperworld!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.