Saturday, December 12, 2015

Creative Guide 2015 Secret Santa Reveal

Hi everyone -

Today is an exciting day for the Creative Guides over at A Vintage Journey.  It is the day we finally get to reveal who our Secret Santa is and who we made a gift for.  We drew names in October to see who we were gifting.  I got the lovely & talented Julia Aston of Create with Me.  I sent Julia the Tim Holtz Folio I made in my class with Tammy Tutterow.  You can read all about it in my post by clicking here.  Here is my gift to her:



The postman brought my gift in November from the super creative Jennie Atkinson of  Live the Dream.  I couldn't wait to open it - so I didn't.  I had a lovely early Christmas card and gift of the beautiful folio shown below.  It has lots of tags for photos,  the colors are so soft, and one of Jennies trade mark flowers.  I just love it and plan to add our holiday photos of 2015.  This way I will have a wonderful reminder of Jennie each year when I look back at this treasure.


To see all the gifts, stop on over at A Vintage Journey here.  Brenda has graciously put together a post showing all the wonderful gifts and revealing the names of all Secret Santas.  
AND THERE IS A GIVE AWAY!! 
 
Have a fabulous and fun week,

8 comments:

  1. Your folio for Julia looks superb Sandy, the details are amazing! Your gift from Jenie is wonderful too, what a great place to keep your Christmas memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you sent and received a folio! The one you sent to Julia is so beautiful and so full of wonderful elements and I love the shape of the dividers.

    How lovely too to have a piece of Jennie art too, her flowers are always so impressive and I love the beautiful card too! Hope you have a fabulous and fun week too... Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive Secret Santa gift for Julia! Love the way you put this together and all the elements so perfectly combined! Wonderful gift from Jennie and I know you will treasure it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing to gift your beautiful portfolio to Julia!!! I'm sure she's absolutely thrilled to bits with this. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore your folio for Julia - so many wonderful details and all those gorgeous layers for journaling. It was an absolute joy to create a Christmas gift for you Sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny that you both sent and received a folio... great minds, I guess! They're both gorgeous, and so different. I love the festive colours of yours, and as I said before the cover decoration is absolutely glorious!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the beautiful folio you created and sent me Sandy - It will be a wonderful place to put memories of this Christmas - and with 4 little grand nieces and nephews - there are always lots of memories! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its folio's all round - but such fun to receive one in a different style. Love your Christmas theme and wonderful decorations. Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.