Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Hi my blogger friends,

Today I wanted to make something for the challenge over at Art Impressions so got out my stamp sets and came up with a tag using the theme "April Showers Bring May Flowers".  I may use it for a card front later on.  While I'm at it, I may as well join the fun over at Mixed Media Monthly Challenge where they, of course, are looking for Flowers.  Hope you enjoy -


The stamp set that I used for the birdhouses is AI #M3312 and the flowers are from an  AI set from Michael's, His & Hers Gardeners. I used a manila tag to start with then embossed it with the Rays Embossing Folder from Tim Holtz.  I then added some Squeezed Lemonade and Stormy Sky Distress Inks.  I added the raindrops with Glossy Accents and then colored the ribbon with Squeezed Lemonade and Mermaid Lagoon.  The bird is a Remnant Rub on an enameled tag.  The cute little umbrellas are from Impression Obsession and the Baby Duckies are from Memory Box. 
 
Stay crafty,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.