Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What's New

Hi My Blogger Friends,
 
Today I have a card to share with you that I made with an Art Impressions Stamp and will be entering it in their challenge, What's New.
 
There are actually two new parts, one is the cute stamp set I got from Michael's.  They are carrying 5 sets and of course I got all of them.  I just thought this flying couple was so stinkin cute I just had to make a card with them. The second thing is a brand new set of Chameleon Markers - this is my first go with them. 
 

I plan to make more of this one for the men's birthdays in 2015.  That will be a change for me since I usually wait until it is time to send the card before I make it.
 
Hope you enjoy and will leave me some comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.