Tuesday, March 4, 2014

No Bunny Like You

Hi

I've been having lots of fun lately making cards and have an Eater Card to share today.  I love milk chocolate best but sometimes you just want some dark chocolate. Since it's getting close to Easter I thought a dark chocolate bunny would be in order.


I had the perfect paper from DCWV Glitter Stack with great spring colors that I used for this card.  I used the Agatha Edge Die from Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups line on the bottom edge of the front.  I cut the edge of the card and then another edge from white. 


For the inside of this card I used the Lots Of Pops Die,  the grass is from the Garden Bench Die.  I stamped and fussy cut the basket then added some flowers that I cut from the glitter stack.  The butterflies are from the Butterfly Pivot Card Die.  The bunnies are Movers and Shapers from the Tim Holtz line and cut from Chocolate Chip and Close to CoCo papers from Stampin Up.  I used some small brads for the eyes and then colored them with a yellow Sharpie.  After printing out the "There's No Bunny Like You" on the computer I simply cut it out using the Deco Labels Framelits from Stampin Up, the same set I used for the front of the card. A little purple ribbon and it is good to go.

Hope you have enjoyed this card and are inspired to make one for yourself - it makes me giggle.

I hope you will come back on Monday March 10th to see what I have created as Guest Designer for Karen Burniston's monthly challenge.  We are celebrating SPRING.

Happy Crafting,
S@ndy

5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this card! Love that sculpture of chocolate bunnies. Makes me a little hungry, though! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Easter card is adorable. I need to find my Bunny stamp. And I had forgotten I had this paper until I saw Sandy use it. I need to go thru my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fab card fun going to make one like it for my friends little boy think i will fill the basket with little eggs or carrots thank you for the inspiration you have a lovely blog big love marc

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card using spring colors and all the little bunnies.....Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.