Wednesday, September 11, 2013

SSS Embossed Challenge

Hi Everyone,

We have been off on our Road Trip for awhile and had a wonderful trip with no problems but THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME.

I have already succeed in making a giant mess in my studio and I am so happy!

This week the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp is "embossing". When I saw that
melted embossing powder was included I just had to play along.  I made a necklace using Ranger's Clear UTEE along with some colored embossing powders, the Melting Pot, Krafty Lady Molds and a few beads.

HERE SHE IS -

 
If you haven't tried this yet, wait no more, it is great fun.  You can't waste anything because if you don't like it you can throw it back in and melt it again.
 


 
 These are the Krafty Lady Molds I used.  It is a simple process to melt pour and decorate.  Give it a try - I think you'll like it.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool necklace! Great use of UTEE to create such a neat pendant! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fantastic necklace Sandy! The pendant looks fabulous! Thanks so much for the inspiration and for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.